What's new for Platinum Floral Designs, Victoria BC

Tuesday 13 November 2018



Photo Credit:  Lily Ann Photography

November!  I never really know how I feel about the arrival of November.  It's a time of reflection, opportunity, family time and rest.  It's the month that our scheduling finally comes down from ninety miles a minute to maybe 50 which is a dramatic shift.  I am a huge summer lover and November reminds me that I've missed summer and a bit of fall, but it's also a reminder of all the things I have achieved with Platinum Floral Designs and how amazing it all really is.  This now marks the ending of our 11th wedding season and I am beyond, way beyond grateful for the life it's given to me and my children.  Our 11th season was by far the most incredible, most challenging and the most gratifying season of all with so many amazing clients who truly allowed us to think outside the box and create weddings from westcoast to boho, to classic and absolutely unique!   


Photo credit:  Eternal Reflections Photography

I've been doing a lot of re-evaluating lately.  Trying to figure out how I would like the next 5 years of Platinum to evolve.  Small business isn't easy and not for the light of heart.  Theirs always a sense of "what's next?", how do I grow, am I being challenged enough, and how do I continually create EPIC weddings and events without it becoming mundane.  There's SO much to think about sometimes it becomes a little overwhelming, however I am pretty excited to tell you what's on our list next.  This past year we distinguished a pattern among some of our couples in the wedding planning madness.  So we developed a little program called A La Carte specifically catered to clients with a set budget and who want to simply tie the knot, to trust us with the designs and arrive all dressed, de-stressed and ready to say I DO ;)

Photo Credit:  Jarusha Brown Weddings 



 What's it all about? 
Let me tell you, it's our online booking program!  Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezie 

* It's perfectly catered to clients who have limited time to organize their special day
* who want to take the guessing out of floral quotes (it's all about transparency here yahooo)
* who absolutely LOVE our luxe design style 
* clients who want the BEST of both worlds - A La Carte offers us the flexibly to work more closely with our local flower farmers who are producing AMAZING textural items which simply can't be ordered in, as well as ordering in product that is so loved and trusted as true performers
* who can pick and choose items and pricing based on their budget, no more 'thinking these vendors just wanna cap out our budget' - which by the way isn't true (hehe) 

So here's the scoop, it's simple, just log onto our A La Carte Page here, read through all the simplified instructions and get booking with us today.  We take over all the guessing and produce outstanding displays based on YOUR colour palette, photo inspiration and your must haves.  From here we'll get cracking on the design!  Don't worry, should we feel we need to reach out to you to gather just a few more tid bits of information, we absolutely will.  

2019 is coming in with an amazing bang already.  Have questions?  Don't hesitate to reach out at tina@platinumfloraldesigns.com 







No comments

Blogging tips