Just a little amazed and beyond grateful

Tuesday 1 April 2014



Photo credit:  Cassie O'Neil

Last night was epic and I barely could sleep afterward!  I was beyond excited and so very pleased.
After well over a month of planning, our stylized shoot in beautiful Metchosin took place.  Everything about last night absolutely blew my mind.  There were so many factors that simply made me really and deeply stop and think how grateful I am to be exactly where I am, personally and business wise. The shoot took place on my "private" sanctuary, a place I take my children to lounge in the sun, play with the seals and clear my head, the beach is located right by my house - a place I don't take for granted. 
I remember running around last night, just as fast as the entire crew, frantically trying to get the look right as we were beginning to loose the light.  But I remember thinking, these people, these vendors in my life are so passionate, so determined and hard working, I was honoured to be there right along side them and call them my friends.  You know, watching a team come together, helping each other out, exploring new ideas, and laughing is so incredibly heart warming - and I thank you all!  Everyone involved - thank you.  I look forward to seeing the final results soon!  

To everyone involved:

Our Models
Aidan and Hayley

It takes a team to move mountains.
It was an honour to watch you all work for one greater goal.
You amaze me.
You rock my world.
You are truly incredible.
My muse.
My inspiration.

THANK YOU!

No comments

Blogging tips