A little modern vintage in the Air - Wedding at Uplands Golf Club, Victoria, BC

Monday 10 March 2014





Looking back on this wedding has me desperately waiting for summer!  The warm blue skies - oh yes, how lovely, love in the air and the cutest couple - awww yes - just so lovely.  I loved working with Sandra and Jeff.  Sandra was very clear on her vision, the flowers had to be bright including hints of corals and she loved calla lilies. Sandra had also gathered mis-matched tea cups, vintage bud vases and unique looking cups for her centerpieces, how fun!




The bridal bouquet had lots of different elements using tuber roses, asters, calla lily, cosmos, viburnum, garden roses and traditional roses , lisianthus, and spray roses.







I made a kissing ball for the sweet flower girl, but it looks as if she's traded it out for an attendant's bouquet. 



I loved all the little details that took their place throughout the ceremony and the reception.  




Love really is sweet!



I think these are my favourite place cards I have ever seen!  Love the floral detail!




I'm not typically a fan of black and white floral images, but every once in a while a photographer captures them in such a way, that the black and white image speaks on a whole different level!  Each guest table consisted of large or smaller groupings of flowers, no two tables were the same.



The candy bar was delish!  My favourite 5 cent candy - sour soother (known in Saskatchewan), sour keys (known in BC)! Ha.  All in all, it was a day full of love and a so wish these two love birds the happiest of happies!

Vendors who made this happen:





No comments

Blogging tips