Spring Time Bridal Bouquets

Sunday 16 February 2014




I think I have a little spike of the winter blues.  Last night I was doing a little clearing up of the ol' photo gallery and I came across these spring bridal beauties, created for one of our spring brides this past wedding season.   Fresh sunshine roses, budding ranunculus, freesia, stunning parrot tulips and touches of seeded eucalyptus added just the right kind of texture.  I took a gander in my personal garden this morning and to my delight, the tulips have begun to sprout along with the iris and hyacinth's.  I cannot wait to see the sun again!


It was also the first time I was able to incorporate the always sunny daffodils into the maids bouquets.... awww daffodils, I love your burst of energy!


Hey! There's a picture of our vintage milk bottle metal holder - yes you can rent it for your event!  Spring you are right around the corner right?  Please show up early this year!

No comments

Blogging tips