My Happy Time

Saturday 13 July 2013




Time for some blogging about the garden.  There really is nothing more that calms my soul more then seeing my garden in bloom.  Every year, I seed start in early spring and it's so incredibly rewarding to see the first blooms appear.


My day typically starts with a warm cup of coffee in the garden on my worn out bench, inspecting plants for new blooms and inspiration before the kids wake up.


It's really a time I don't take for granted.  The busy day lies ahead especially in wedding season.  It's special and cosy.


What's growing in your garden?


I'll try to update my garden blogging throughout the season!

The larkspur has just begun to bloom and it's quite excitng.  Tomorrow, I think I'll have to create a garden arrangement, simply to enjoy!



No comments

Blogging tips