International Lonely Bouquet Day - June 30th, 2013 - Victoria, BC

Monday 1 July 2013




I've been following The Lonely Bouquet project for quite some time now.  It's a global movement with florists throughout the world, simply spreading a little floral cheer around their home towns leaving floral bouquets randomly in public places.  Each bouquet is left with a little Adopt me note.  You can follow the movement HERE!


When I heard about an international Lonely Bouquet Day, I simply had to join the hundreds of florists spending their day the same way.  We created 8 bouquets this year and I sent my husband to the downtown core in Victoria, BC to drop off the first round and I headed out with my kids for the second round in the Westshore.


The kids loved picking the locations where one might find the bouquet and we absolutely curious with whom would take it home.  You'll be seeing more of our Lonely Bouquets around town.  Keep your eyes out!  Happy Florals!

No comments

Blogging tips