We're 4 Years Old! Forever grateful!

Friday 20 December 2013




Photo Credit: Nichole Taylor Photography

......

WOW!  4 years!
....

Time flies
....
when your having fun!
....

SO very, very grateful!

It's absolutely crazy.  I scrolled all the way back to the beginning of it all - and found a few images of some of our very first events.  One was a Breast Cancer Awareness event held at the Sheraton Hotel in Langford.  


Photo Credit : John Archer Photography

I'll never forget a stunning Victoria Art Gallery Wedding - one of our firsts!


Photo Credit:  Nichole Taylor Photography


More from our first summer...... 

and then.....

well our events kept on coming..... 


Photo Credit: Nichole Taylor Photography

We worked on editorials!


Photo Credit: Nichole Taylor Photography

We've met some incredible vendors - you know who you are - I cherish your love, your support, your friendship.  I value you all!   You have absolutely no idea!

Our clients, our unforgettable clients - I cannot THANK YOU enough!

You know, running a small business is harder then one might think!  It takes a hell of a lot of determination, PASSION, and hard work, sucking it up, moving on, growing, learning, accepting, trying again and celebrating when you've succeeded.  Platinum Floral Designs is really like my third baby.  It is always asking for my love and undivided attention (like writing blog posts at 11pm), which is OK, it's absolutely more then OK.  I love my job, I am forever grateful I can do what I love and proud of how far we've come! 

The above images are images from my first and second year in business, below, some of my more recent works, 2012/2013.  Take a look!


Photo Credit:  Nichole Taylor Photography

Had to post this one - my beautiful daughter in a photo shoot!


Photo Credit: E/A Photography

Ahhh! 2 years of mason jars.... Still, pretty darn cute!


Photo Credit:  Jennifer Hindley Photography


Photo Credit:  Jon Mark Photography

Then, there are always really fun projects that come along! Fountain flowers - how fun!
....
Or some really large ones.. in fact our biggest to date! The Tree of Life for the David Foster Foundation, second year running!


Photo Credit: Jon Mark Photography


Photo credit:  Karen McNeil Photography

Then there's been the uber fun things.  Like creating styles/ wedding looks from my own personal garden.


Photo Credit: Karen McNeil Photography


Photo Credit: Luke Liable Photography


And the bride who love textures! 

ahhh.... this post, could be never ending.  

But before I go, I need to sincerely thank all our previous clients in the last four years, whom not only have hired us, but who continue to support Platinum Floral Designs, who send new clients our way.  To the vendors who support me, thank you, thank you, thank you.

I am so very grateful I've made it this far..... onwards and upwards....

and away we go!

PS - MERRY CHRISTMAS
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
....

We'll see you in 2014





No comments

Blogging tips